Business Owners Basics and Beyond MasterMind with Sharon Michaels
If you’re thinking about starting a business or currently feel “stuck” in your current business, this is the four week MasterMind program for you! Our four weeks together will be spent fine-tuning your entrepreneurial mindset and business-building skills and developing the successful habits of money making women in business.
This MasterMind is geared toward:
* Work from home entrepreneurial women
* Women in network marketing
* Women in direct sales
* Women starting out in business
* Women “restarting” their business
Are you ready to:
- Use your business-building time, energy and knowledge more wisely
- Stop feeling overwhelmed by the thought of building a successful business
- Give yourself the tools and self-confidence to go for your business goals
Here’s what I have planned during our time together May 9 – June 4, 2016:
1. This is a work-at-your-own pace MasterMind – you determine your level of commitment – no one is judging you! The more you participate in these activities, the more you’ll take away from this MasterMind.
2. We will have TWO Group Coaching Calls to network and share ideas. All calls will be recorded so even if you cannot be on the “live” calls you won’t miss anything.
3. We will have our own “secret” Facebook Group so we can discuss our weekly worksheets and activities, cheer each other on and maybe gain a new friend or two along the way.
4. Our entire Business Owners Basics and Beyond MasterMind is done from the comfort of your home.
5. If you choose to participate, you’ll have an accountability partner who is also in the MasterMind. The purpose of an accountability partner is to lend support and encouragement.
Let’s get more specific and take this 4 week business-building MasterMind week-by-week…
Every Monday (May 9, 16, 23, 30, 2016) you’ll receive in your email inbox a packet of information and activities for the week. This packet will also be available to download from our Facebook Group page.
Week #1 May 9, 2016: Fine-Tuning Your Business-Building Mindset, Expectations and Vision
1. This is the week to take a good long look at the current beliefs you have about yourself, your business and your future as a successful business owner.
2. This is also the week to get your business organized – mentally and physically.
3. You’ll be writing a one paragraph vision statement for your business. A vision powerful enough to help you write exciting goals and a motivating plan of action.
4. You’ll also begin to get your business-building support network and resources into place.
5. Enjoy daily support, suggestions and business-building ideas posted on our private Facebook Group page.
This week we will have our first Group Coaching Call. All calls will be recorded and available on the Facebook Group page so even if you cannot be on the “live” call, you won’t miss anything.
Week #2 May 16, 2016: Focusing on Goals, Time Management, Consistency and Balance
1. This is the week to begin planning for the short term and long term success of your business. You’ll be taking your business vision and begin to make it reality.
2. You’ll be pinpointing and fine-tuning your personal, professional and financial motivators. You’ll learn how to consistently tap into to those motivators to build a successful business.
3. From your goals you’ll form a workable success plan of action based on the time and energy you can reasonably commit to growing your business.
4. Enjoy daily support, suggestions and business-building ideas posted on our private Facebook Group page.
Week #3 May 23, 2016: Developing and Fine-Tuning a Motivating and Realistic Success Plan of Action
1. This week we start putting success systems and habits into place.
2. You’ll fine-tune your time management and marketing skills. The key this week is developing a work schedule (whether full or part time) that works well for you and your family.
3. Enjoy daily support, suggestions and business-building ideas posted on our private Facebook Group page.
Week #4 May 30, 2016: Giving Yourself the Power to Succeed One Day – One Activity at a Time
1. Learning the habit of keeping the important things important. It’s all about staying consistently focused on success!
2. Learning to embrace the entrepreneurial mindset of “growing forward” one day and one step at a time. Learning to not allow day-to-day business-building activities to “overwhelm” you.
3. Pinpointing and focusing your time and energy on those activities that will grow your business and make money. It’s about having fun making money and doing what you enjoy doing!
4. Enjoy daily support, suggestions and leadership ideas and discuss “ahas” posted on our private Facebook Group page.
We also have our second Group Coaching Call will be this week. All calls will be recorded and available on the Facebook Group page so even if you cannot be on the “live” call, you won’t miss anything.
Please note: If you are a new to business, you’ll be able to share ideas, questions and aha’s with your MasterMind accountability partner.
Can you see how joining our May 9 – June 4, 2016 Business Owners Basics and Beyond MasterMind could…
- Help you better use your business-building time, energy and knowledge more wisely
- Keep you from feeling overwhelmed with the thought of building a successful business
- Give you the tools and self-confidence to go for your business goals
Making Success a Habit MasterMind has done just that ~ I have made success a habit. I like the positive influence that Sharon has made on both my personal and professional success. I am able to incorporate the challenges set forth in this mastermind into my business and have increased my team building and my client sales.
Sharon Michaels is a master coach, mentor and educator. Her experience and wisdom in leading her mastermind groups will take you to the next level to experience increased confidence and discovery of self sabotage behaviors so you can reach your goals and dreams.
Registration is now closed
Here’s what to do next: Register today!!!
Do yourself and your business a favor and become part of a group of women who want to empower themselves and each other to greater personal, professional and financial success. Join a success-oriented MasterMind of women who are growing their skills and giving themselves the POWER to succeed.
Come join us – Register now… Only $147
Empowering Women To Greater Personal
and Professional Success
I’m like many of you, I find it difficult to write an “About Me” page. After all, I was taught not to brag on myself and to take my accomplishments in stride. I remember in my younger days when someone would compliment or congratulate me I’d shrug it off with something like, “It’s no big deal - if I can do it anyone can do it.”
I guess I’ll begin at the beginning of my own personal and professional development journey because it all revolved around learning how to grow my healthy self-esteem. I believe healthy self-esteem is our greatest success tool. With healthy self-esteem comes self-confidence, a willingness to come out of our comfort zone and the ability to give ourselves permission to go for our dreams.
I’ve spent the last 25+ years not only working on nurturing my own self-esteem, but sharing my journey with the thousands of other women who work so hard to succeed and yet, seem to yank the rug of success out from under themselves. During the past years, one golden opportunity led to another and I found myself growing a home-based business – which, I quickly realized was very different from having a 9-5 job.
I started documenting my entrepreneurial journey – the challenges, the distractions and the day-to-day positive habits that produced moneymaking activities. I looked at my business-building journey from both the personal and professional aspects because I found it impossible to separate the two.
I have a background in teaching and in fact, I believe it is my gift. I have the ability to ask great questions so I can break down challenges into bite-sized solutions. I always wanted to be a teacher even as a little girl – I’d line up my dolls and teach them how to write the alphabet. As an only child, I could amuse myself for hours teaching my dolls. Now as an adult, I can amuse myself for hours creating books, articles, webinars, blogs and classes for women in business. There are times when I feel like life has come full circle.
I learned working for school districts that I didn’t make a good employee – I seem to be more of an independent thinker. Growing up, I was taught to go for a safe and secure job – a job that would give me a pension and life-long security. I believe those days of finding a safe and secure job are over – we women are in charge of making our own security. I also believe that working successfully for yourself is a great way to provide security for not only yourself but your family as well.
I love the teaching and mentoring – I love seeing women take what they are learning and turning it into successful moneymaking businesses. I work with women who work from home, women in network marketing and women who own storefront businesses. I work with women thinking about starting a business, have just started a business and women who have been in business for awhile but are feeling stuck and maybe even disenchanted.
I’m not going to kid you, I’ve made many mistakes learning the entrepreneurial ropes. I’m here to share what I’ve learned so you don’t have to waste your time, energy and money making the same mistakes. My professional mission and goal is to help pave your road to success with time saving and business-building success strategies.